Starting a new career can be daunting, regardless of your age. But a life as a pediatric dental assistant is one filled with healthy challenges, incredible rewards, and countless laughs along the way.
Being fully prepared for a new career, especially one as a pediatric dental assistant, is the best way to succeed. As such, the Pediatric Dental Assistant School has compiled a list of relevant resources available to students and assistants alike.
All of these resources are geared towards providing help, relevant industry information, and continuing education opportunities. Take some time to carefully review the resources below and prepare for your rewarding new career and lifestyle as a pediatric dental assistant.
If you have any questions about the resources or the Pediatric Dental Assistant School, you can contact us here.
Learn more about the Pediatric Dental Assistant School and why it’s the right choice for you, direct from Dr. Rhea Haugseth!
Welcome to the Pediatric Dental Assistant School! Discover what the first day of class is like with Peyton, as she begins her first day at the Pediatric Dental Assistant School.
Discover the rest of Peyton’s journey on her video blog, here!
- Sometimes, the best things in life are NOT worth waiting for!
- Interested in pursuing higher education after high school? Watch out for the trap of higher education.
- Speaking of higher education, here’s a how to guide to finance higher education.
- Are you a recent graduate? It’s hard to hear, but degrees don’t always mean jobs for graduates. Here’s how to cope.
- If you’re looking for a new career, make sure you resume is in tip-top shape. Here’s some resume help: with the PDAS to the rescue!
- Being unhappy at work can have huge implications on your overall well being. Find out what the side effects of being unhappy at work are, here.
- Industry Insight: Strike while the iron is hot!
Free Downloadable Guides:
- Take your first step towards the perfect career by downloading the can’t miss interview of the year from the director of the PDAS, Dr. Rhea Haugseth! Learn more by clicking on the button, below.
- Are you stuck between deciding between a traditional university experience or a career training program? Our SlideShare was designed to help make this tough decision a bit easier.Discover more about traditional universities and career training programs by clicking the button below to download our free SlideShare.
- Still looking for a profession after graduation? Or, maybe you’re changing careers later in life. Regardless of your current situation, our 12 Hints for Landing a High-Paying Profession is sure to help make the process of landing a high-paying profession, easier.Download the free guide by simply clicking on the button below.
Related Industry Organizations:
- The Pediatric Dental Assistants Association (PDAA) exists to further the education of members, helping to provide personal and professional growth opportunities for dental assistants. All students and graduates of the Pediatric Dental Assistant School receive a complimentary membership in the PDAA for a full year!
- The American Dental Assistants Association (ADAA) is loaded with helpful information and resources. Visit their site, here.
- With a focus on pediatrics, the American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (AAPD) is focused on oral care for children. Discover more about the AAPD, here.
- The American Dental Association (ADA) is America’s leading advocate for oral health. Stay on top of what’s trending in the dental world from their site.
- At a state level, the Georgia Dental Association (GDA) is another excellent resource to help stay on top of what’s happening in the industry.
- Another state level organization, the Georgia Academy of Pediatric Dentistry (GaAPD) shares a vision of optimal health for all infants, children, adolescents and persons with special healthcare needs. For more information about the organization, click here.