Do you, like many parents, struggle with your kids when the time comes for them to brush their teeth? We like to see kids brushing their teeth after each meal they eat, ideally, but we know that’s not always an option. With the help of the Ad Council, the Partnership for Healthy Mouths, Healthy Lives has released a new mobile gaming app, Toothsavers, now available online, and for Android and iOS devices that will make your children want to brush their teeth!
A Hero with the Toothbrush!
Battle an evil sorceress, slay dragons, fight off pirates, help Little Red Riding Hood, and so much more!
The game also features
- ten colorful cartoon teeth that animate your voice in two-player mode
- three stars awarded to those who brush each character well
- an interactive map to keep track of each day and night you brush
- ten different two-minute animations to help make brushing in real life a blast
- a parents’ section that allows parents to designate brushing times and monitor progress
- ten awesome characters with their own toothbrushes and food particles to brush
Who Doesn’t Want to Save the Fairytale Kingdom?!
Join in on the fun, and brush your teeth with your kids for two minutes, two times a day!
Check it out for yourself!
~ Dr. Rhea Haugseth